Thursday, March 19, 2009

Number One

I am excited about the blogging experience.

I signed up for AP government because I thought it would a fun class that taught me a lot of the background of our country's government. I took CP government last year, and really enjoyed it, so I thought that going more in-depth would be fun, and good for me. I feel that learning American Government will help me appreciate the laws and the work put forth in the American system.

I have tried to blog on my own many times, but have found that I can never keep it up. I think that if the class is just as excited the experience will be worth-while. I think it will be a great way to do discussion, related or not to the chapter we're studying as well as including timely news stories.

Look forward to blogging with you all.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get to the discussions!! woowooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karlee,

    No initial comment from me? Maybe you had issues at the beginning...I tried to take a look at everyone's first post to check it out.

    ReplyDelete